Owners Site Conditions
BARHAM CARAVAN CO LTD – PARK RULES
1. Our caravan parks are private. When owners are not present at the caravan only immediate members of the family can use the van. This extends to parents, sons and daughters. This does not extend to cousins, aunties, uncles etc.
2. Dogs must NOT be exercised on the park. It is not acceptable to let your dog foul and clean up afterwards. For the health and safety of all people on the site it is most important we keep the grass clean and free from deposits. Any breach of these rules will result in the permission to bring your dog onto the park being terminated.
3. At Skegness Sands all owners occupying their caravan from 1st December to 5th January must provide the office with a permanent address and council tax reference number.
4. All caravans must have adequate insurance cover (min £2m). The company does not accept any responsibility for damage to caravans, fittings or belongings. A valid certificate from a reputable company should be filed in the office.
5. The Site Agreement is not transferable. Caravans sold privately must be removed from the site. You cannot sell your caravan as a package on our caravan sites.
6. As a matter of clarification - the space between caravans is for the benefit of whose door occupies that space. To avoid misunderstanding the space from your van to the neighbouring vans takes you right up to their slabs, thus leaving a pathway around each van for cleaning windows, etc. No articles or boxes can be stored in this area and no gas bottles, unless piped that way by the manufacturer. No gardens should be laid around the slabbed area opposite the door side of your caravan. Should you wish to clarify any of these points, please contact the office.
7. Please treat the space between your van and your neighbours’ van as a private area. We would ask people to refrain from walking through their neighbours space to protect their privacy.
8. Caravans must be kept in good and proper repair and in a good state of external decoration and weatherproof at all times.
9. All caravans must be electric tested every three years and gas tested every year. Copies of all test certificates should be filed in the office. (Tests can be arranged through the office.)
10. No articles are to be stored underneath the caravans.
11. For security reasons no tradesmen are allowed on our sites unless the office has been notified in advance (this includes deliveries).
12. All washing lines are to be taken down at the end of the day. We realise that there is a need for washing etc, but please do not leave out overnight or washing lines as a permanent fixture.
13. Metal steps and verandahs must be kept painted and free of rust.
14. Hallmark are the approved contractors for plastic steps and verandahs. Please see the office if you would like anyone else – for various reasons some suppliers are not allowed on our sites.
15. No stakes are to be placed in the ground under any circumstances.
16. On Skegness Sands and The Beeches, cars are to be parked in the hardstanding car parking spaces provided – not on the grass. Visitors’ cars are not to be parked on the roads or the grass.
17. Refuse is to be placed in the wheelie bins provided. All rubbish must be placed in plastic bags – no loose grass cuttings, etc.
18. Outside gas delivery trucks are not allowed on our sites. Bottled gas must only be purchased from the office (open between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm daily).
19. Ornamental gardens are only allowed with our prior permission and must be kept weed free and tidy.
20. No alterations are to be made to slabs or gardens without permission from the management.
21. No extra slabs should be laid without our consent.
22. Metal storage box’s can be purchased from the office. These can be placed at the rear of your caravan. Please note wooden or plastic storage boxes are not allowed on the site.
23. Bicycles must be kept to the main roads. Please ask children to refrain from cycling in private areas and in areas not associated with their caravan.
24. Visitors to the site are the responsibility of the caravan owner. Please ensure that visitors behave in an orderly manner and do not disrupt other owners.
25. No ball games are allowed on our caravan parks.
26. Our caravan park addresses may not be used for any credit application.
27. Skirting or fencing round caravans is not allowed.
28. You must abide by the terms and conditions of the East Lindsey District Council site licence in force from time to time and you must not do anything which would be a breach of any relevant planning consent.
29. Large vans and commercial vehicles are to be parked either in the visitor car parking spaces or on the showground. They are not permitted to be parked at the side of the caravan.
Site rules are made for the benefit of all tenants so that you can all have quiet enjoyment of your caravans alongside your neighbours.